Reconstituting flows

newton newton at unb.ca
Wed Mar 27 11:07:18 EST 2002

Thanks Carter.  Yup, the commercial version is definatly what I will be moving
towards.  Right now, unfortunatly, isn't quite the right time... as much as
I'd like it to be.  Also, is the flow format a little different in the
commercial version?  That was one of my other concerns (ie: if it is diff, I
need time to do integration/changes to the new argii, and testing).

  Thanks for the comments on ragator... that what I, during my sleepy sleepy
time last night, was thinking might be my answer.

Thanks!

Chris