[Q] Any GUI tool with ARGUS ?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 18 08:59:01 EST 2002

Hey SoYoung,
   No, all the freely available programs are text only.
Our current graphing support is through data export to
programs like Excel.  By using the excel.rc configuration
file, the output to all ra* programs can be converted to
comma separated files, with appropriate column labels
so that Excel can read the data in ease.

We do have graphing programs in the argus-clients
distribution tarfile, but this is still somewhat new
code.  I'll have a stable release of the argus-clients
programs by the middle of March.  You can get the
beta stuff from:

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-clients-2.0.2.alpha.17.tar.gz

Hope this helps,

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022