hole in the argus archive on theorygroup.org

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:54:18 EST 2002

We started with Intel because they have the NIC evaluation program where
it's cheap and easy to get two cards:
	http://inteleval.ententeweb.com/category.asp?categoryid=DESA

In the end, I figured we'd have to run specific accuracy tests on
whatever we get anyway, since I really don't trust any of this stuff:-)
and want to know whether I'm really getting all the packets.

Mark.

"networking"