Custom output format.

Yotam Rubin yotamr at bezeqint.net
Mon Jun 17 09:04:11 EDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 09:39:02AM +0200, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what sorts of solutions people have come up with for
> customizing the output format of ra() and its brethren?
>
> Specifically, I would like to have a way to omit port numbers in
> transactions, or perhaps change the ordering of columns, that sort of
> thing.
>
> Thanks for any ideas/thoughts.

I started implementing this via a format strings scheme. Each protocol
has its own format string (Which can get a little clunky to configure).
Basically, this appears to work properly, but I haven't dealt with
the man records yet. If you want, I can send you what I've done so far.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin