argus-2.0.5.beta.1

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 16 09:48:28 EST 2002

Gentle people,
   I've just uploaded argus-2.0.5.beta.1 to the dev directory.
This will be our testing distribution for the next release.
This release includes some bug fixes and a complete rewrite
of the Cisco netflow support, so for those that have been
patiently waiting for the "on the wire" netflow support in
ra* programs to be fixed, here we go.

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.5.beta.1.tar.gz

Neil reported a SEGFAULT problem with Solaris 8 and Sparc/
UltraSparc's, which turned out to be an alignment error.
This is fixed but needs testing, and of course the Cisco
netflow support definitely needs to go through the ringer.

Hope all is well, and that 2002 is doing the right thing!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com