argus-2.0.5.beta.4.tar.gz available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Feb 25 17:02:10 EST 2002

Gentle People,
   ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.5.beta.4.tar.gz
is now available for downloading and testing.  This fixes two
nagging problems, native Cisco netflow record support in ra*
programs, and a client problem with outfile renaming.

   Please give these a test, as I'd like to release 2.0.5
sometime in the next week or so.

Thanks!!!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K