'known flows' configuration file

newton newton at unb.ca
Thu Feb 14 10:58:14 EST 2002

Anyone got an example of doing this?  Sounds cool, and presumably, if you are
connecting this ra to an argus sensor, does the ra client tell argus that it
only wants 'the following stuff'?  That is, as opposed to argus shipping all
of it to ra, and ra filtering out what it doesnt want... printing the rest?

Thanks

Chris