graphing argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Dec 16 16:06:20 EST 2002

Hey eek,
   Get the new argus-clients distribution in
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0 and try out the
ragraph utility that is there.  It uses rrd
and generates as its output /tmp/ragraph.gif.

I'll have a newer version up before the end of
the year that is a bit more useful, but this
may get you started.

Also, Flowscan supports graphing argus data, you
may want to look into that.

Carter