Ragator 'flows'

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 2 13:29:49 EDT 2002

Hey Russell,
   You are getting 10 records because you have a status timer
of 300 seconds in your flow description.  They are coming out
of ragator sorted in an order other than startime, so it looks
a little confusing, but you are getting 5 minute status reports
on your aggregated flow.  If you want to process the whole file
and generate only one record per aggregated flow, you should
have the status timer field be 0.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street
Suite 18K