xml view

Andrei Miron andrei.miron at netpoint.ro
Tue Apr 23 07:15:25 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to see the output of the argus on a web browser and I have
difficulties, actually I'm trying to monitor the jitter and packet loss
of VoIP calls.
I did an argus output file with -J (actually I put in argus.conf
ARGUS_GENERATE_JITTER_DATA=yes), now I'm trying to generate an xml file
using raxml -r argus.out > file.xml. The problem is that when I'm
If I'm trying to filter just a period of time with -r option I'm getting
an error:

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: file:///root/argus/f.xml
Line Number 9, Column 3:  <ArgusFlowRecord  ArgusSourceId =
"193.41.246.211" SequenceNumber = "79517" Cause = "Status"
--^

This error don't appear if the time filter is applied for the begging of
the time period from the argus.out (the first day with records) or for
the end (the lsat day with records from the argus.out).

Please send me your opinions of what I'm doing wrong or if some of yo
are doing the same thing how you are doing it.

Thanks,
Andrei