Hi

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 26 11:21:10 EDT 2001

	Appears so. I just applied the patch (available from ftp.sfu.ca in
/pub/unix/argus/freebsd.bpf.patch) to my new 4.4-RELEASE machine and it
applies without complaint (other than a line offset shift) so it looks like
the PR hasn't yet made production. Note I don't think I included the boost
of the buffer size in the patch since it is intended for the default
distribution not only argus, so you want to bump the bpf buffer size up to
32K as well either in the bpf.c source or via the sysctl.