racount and src/dst byte counts

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Sep 25 15:37:00 EDT 2001

Hey Seshadri,
   You can try the Traces stuff at NLANR.  The have packet
header data from core switches in the vBNS and some of
the Auckland <-> US Internet traffic, maybe more.

	http://pma.nlanr.net/

   Argus can read the MOAT packet formats that they use,
so Argus may be able to help you with some of their data.
If you do use Argus, and have any problems, don't hesitate
to send mail to the list.

Carter