more oddities in 2.0.2

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 13 19:00:02 EDT 2001

When using the -Z option on ra to display the tcp flags I am now
regularly seeing tcp records with no flags (i.e. blank status field).
Without the -Z flag these turn up as TIM records.  They are now
occurring in large enough numbers to trigger my scan alarms for some
system (something like 2% of 'tcp and not est' ).

This appears to be a change in behaviour with 2.0.2.

What do these records represent?

In the mean time I have patched watcher to ignore them.