Problems compiling argus-2.0.2 on OpenBSD 2.8-stable

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Sep 6 16:04:40 EDT 2001

> Greetings,
>
>   I'm running into some problems which sound familiar to problems which
> sound familiar to some problems I saw in the mailing list archive with
> FreeBSD, but I saw no mention of a problem, or fix, for OpenBSD.  When
> compiling, I get the following error right off the bat:

<snip>

	Mia culpa. I didn't get to checking OpenBSD in time to make the
release. Try this stream which should compile clean on OpenBSD if you
grab the /dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.2.tar.gz file and apply the patches below
to it. It compiles on 2.7 OK and I expect it will do OK on 2.8 as well (and
you get to be the guinea pig for it :-)).