argusarchive.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Oct 31 08:44:03 EST 2001

Hey Scott,
   This is not a good thing.  I have not had this
happen.  So a few questions.  What system, what is the
approximate record load, and how often are you running
argusarchive.  Any corefiles laying around?  Did this
just start, or has it been going on for a while?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com