Bug in Argus 2.0.3??, and possibly others (not reporting on some traffic)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 18 09:32:13 EDT 2001

Hey Chris,
   Sorry that you had to go through the exercise.
But in some ways its nice to know that argus was
doing the right thing.

   I unfortunately found a bug in response to your
mail, and there is a problem with server side
filtering of output argus records.  I have the fix
and it will come out in argus-2.0.4.

   If anyone is filtering when connected in real-time
to an argus, and the filter involves anything other
than the standard flow descriptors, then you will
have a problem getting all the records.  I'll have
the test version up on the server today.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com