FW: Need help using argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Nov 20 10:04:51 EST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Carter Bullard [mailto:carter at qosient.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:29 AM
To: 'Freddy RAKOTOARISON'; 'argus-info at lists.andrfew.cmu.edu'
Subject: RE: Need help using argus

Hey Freddy,

Do not use the RA_OUTPUT_FILE variable, as this will generate
a binary argus data output file, not an ascii based file. Remove the
RA_USERDATA_ENCODE statement, and you have two RA_PRINT_COUNTS and
RA_PRINT_DURATION statements.

Assuming your ra.conf formatted file is called excel.rc, as it is in the
distribution, run ra() like this:

   ra -F excel.rc -r argus.data > test.csv

Carter