Argus Flow Timeout Issues

Wozz wozz+argus at wookie.net
Thu Nov 15 18:21:26 EST 2001

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:31:56AM -0500, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Hey Wozz,
> This is a good time to review what Argus is doing for
> timeouts.  I haven't looked at this in a long time,
> and if we find some issues and we can come to some
> decisions, I'll tune the constants so we can get some
> better behavior.

I think I understand a bit better now.  Most of those stray fin's I was
seeing were from Microsoft boxes, so there's probably no good way to deal
with my problem.  Now that I understand how its working, I can make more
sense of what I'm seeing.  I'll let you know if I run into anything that
could make more sense, but now that I get whats going on, I don't
anticipate any more confusion.  Thanks!