argusarchive.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Nov 2 17:48:23 EST 2001

Hey Scott,
   Well the changes I put in are important, but the
(2^31 - 1) sure looks like a real binary clue, if
I ever saw one.  Not much we can do if the system
routine dumps core in this situation.

   We can put in a file size parameter and not generate
files bigger than x, if that is the only solution.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com