radjacency

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Nov 1 19:24:25 EST 2001

Mike,
   Checkout the argus-clients distribution that is in
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0.  It will have a program
called rasrvstats() that will give a report of services
and their clients, etc......

   It is alpha code, and of course, will not probably
do what you really want, but give it a run, and then
send mail, and we can make changes.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022