another nit ...

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu May 31 16:22:25 EDT 2001

	I just noticed this nit: the date on the initial man looks to be when
the argus started rather than when the file was ripped out from under it
(which was in fact 29 May 01 14:40). Assuming thats working as designed I
need to ignore the initial man line when figuring out when a file started.

22 May 01 20:57:53    man version=2.0     probeid=3848370891
                                        STA
29 May 01 14:39:59    udp ,,,