argus-2.0.1

Chris Newton newton at unb.ca
Fri May 4 22:07:22 EDT 2001

The new build seems to work well on redhat 7.1 now.  Ohh, and I have a new box
:)  This one is a dual 800 Mhz PIII with 512 MB...  Next week will arrive
another, this one a dual gig PIII, with 1 GB ram and three 10K ultra160
drives.  Should be able to do lots of processing on these boxes :)

Thanks Carter, great work!

Chris

>===== Original Message From <carter at qosient.com> =====
>Gentle people,
>   There was a little goof up this morning
>with the distribution of argus-2.0.1, as .debug
>and .devel files found their way into the distribution,
>and there were some issues with regard to RH 7.1
>errors.  The 2.0.1 version that is on the server is
>hopefully now ready for prime time.  RH 7.1 will
>still generate some warning messages (only OS to do that,
>I wonder what they are up to).
>
>   For those that may have downloaded today, if you were
>making on anything but RH 7.1, there is no need
>to download again.  You may want to reconfigure and remake
>with the ./.debug and the ./.devel files removed, but
>that is purely optional.
>
>Thanks for all the responses!!!  If you do find problems,
>please send mail!!!!
>
>Carter
>
>Carter Bullard
>QoSient, LLC
>300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
>New York, New York  10022
>
>carter at qosient.com
>Phone +1 212 588-9133
>Fax   +1 212 588-9134
>http://qosient.com

Chris Newton, Systems Analyst
Computing Services, University of New Brunswick
newton at unb.ca 506-447-3212(voice) 506-453-3590(fax)