argus-2.0.0.beta.13

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 15 12:56:07 EST 2001

Gentle people,
   We have finally reached beta.13, not necessarily our
primary goal, but a goal in retrospect, nonetheless.
The problems that we have seen seem to relate to systems that
are having problems dealing with load.  In order to address
this, I have added much to how argus manages and now reports
on queue behavior.  Please give this version some testing
today, as I would like to release argus before the end of
tomorrow.  I may just do it tonight, if we don't have any
major problems, because we've been so stable on so many
installations.

http://qosient.com/argus/downloads.htm

   I have also fixed a few nits, such as argus clobbering
existing log files, raxml() coredump problems with some
types of ICMP traffic, etc ... so please do take a look
today, if you have a chance.

Thanks for all the support and effort!!!!!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com