What to do in this situation

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 15 11:17:34 EST 2001

	Thats probably reasonable, along with an indication of how full the
queue currently is (if its increasing on each output you've got a more
severe problem than if its staying steady but above the mark and you can
adjust your response accordingly). We don't want to cause a worse performance
impact by putting out these messages to quickly :-)