argus-2.0.0 release status

Chris Newton newton at unb.ca
Tue Mar 13 11:38:14 EST 2001

>	I don't see any cores anywhere and I'll attach to the various tasks
>and see whats happening. Unfortunatly I may be seeing the same thing as Chris
>it just takes longer because of 10 minute (rather than 2 minute) cycles. I'll
>also probably upgrade to beta.11 and see if that does anything. Sorry!

  I saw your next message, about the false alarm, out of disk space.  Yea, I
checked that...  we have 6 GB of disk free, and I delete all the logs every
night (since, I'm not worried about that part of my project yet).  Also, my
rotate time period is only 1 minute on my argus files.

Chris

Chris Newton, Systems Analyst
Computing Services, University of New Brunswick
newton at unb.ca 506-447-3212(voice) 506-453-3590(fax)