argus-clients informal survey

Chris Newton newton at unb.ca
Thu Jun 21 20:58:51 EDT 2001

>   I still have to think about some stuff before I put
>in a few hooks for this, but I'll have something in 2.0.2.beta.3
>that will help.

  That'd be great Carter.  Count on me to test it immediatly, test it hard,
and test it with diverse set of d0rks^H^H^H^H^H users. ;)

>   If working on this issue is the #1 thing to do, then
>I can pay some attention to it.  I do think however, that
>I need to pay some serious attention to making argus easy
>to use.  I really do need some help in this area.

  What help do you need, the most Carter?  Documentation?  I _might_ have
between 3-10 (mostly likly 4-5) full time developers/documentation/interface
people joining my project (for free, gotta love work experience programs)
anytime in the next few days.  I was supposed to hear about this today, so I'm
not sure where it stands yet.  If I get them, one of the people will be
working on documentation for what I am working on...but, I can't see that
taking him 2 months of 40 hours weeks...  _IF_ (big IF) I get them, could I
direct the docs guy in helping you some?

Chris

Chris Newton, Systems Analyst
Computing Services, University of New Brunswick
newton at unb.ca 506-447-3212(voice) 506-453-3590(fax)

"The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas."
Linus Pauling (1901 - 1994) US chemist