BOUNCE argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu: Non-member submission (fwd)

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Jun 20 12:54:20 EDT 2001

	Depends what you want to know about argus. There is a web page up
at www.qosient.com (which is also where the software is available from) and a
list (which it looks like you have to join to mail to, this was forwarded to
the list by the list postmaster) is also a good bet. You are also welcome
to start with me and I will copy replies to the list.