ramon -N TopN or Matrix

Michael Sanderson sanders at cs.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 14 14:37:13 EDT 2001

Carter Bullard wrote:

> Hey Michael,
>    Thanks!  Yes, I'll clean up the 2.0.2 stuff so that they
> are all using the same routines.  The new argus-clients
> package has all of these routines standardized and consolidated
> in a single library.
>
> Could you try it out, to see if its doing the right thing?
> ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-clients-2.0.1.alpha.4.tar.gz

Seems that ramon isn't included in 2.0.1.alpha.4's clients/Makefile.  Putting it
in using the same format as the other binaries and commenting out conflicting
function declarations and redefinitions of structures isn't sufficient - lots of
compile time errors.  For example, RaNewQueue() as used in ramon.c has an
integer argument, but rasrvstats, ragator, etc don't .

rapath and rasort don't seem to be made by clients/Makefile either and they seem
to have similar issues with changes in the function calls.

Michael Sanderson                   sanders at cs.ubc.ca
UBC Computer Science		http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/sanders/
					604 822 6194