ragrep

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Fri Jun 8 17:50:54 EDT 2001

	I think more of the original config from grep is indeed needed for
FreeBSD. With the NLS config line commented out and getopt conditionalled
out with __FreeBSD__ it gets unhappy later (I'd guess no definition for
"option". OpenBSD didn't make it through the first program in common (I'll
have to get back to beating up on that later ...):

making in ./ragrep
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\"    -g -O2 -c ragrep.c
ragrep.c:86: elements of array `long_options' have incomplete type
ragrep.c:88: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
ragrep.c:88: warning: (near initialization for `long_options[0]')
ragrep.c:88: `required_argument' undeclared here (not in a function)
ragrep.c:88: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
ragrep.c:88: warning: (near initialization for `long_options[0]')
ragrep.c:88: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
...  (lots more)