Problems building argus on non-i386 systems.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 4 23:06:07 EDT 2001

The private header files have solved a lot of problems
in the past, much much much more than the problems that
are just now showing themselves.  Argus has been ported
to 20+ Unixes over the last 5 years, but I haven't had
the time to make all the right decisions on some of these
ports, so I can understand it looking abit patched together.

But this is the type of work that makes it better, and
we definitely can make the changes to make it work.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com