Problems building argus on non-i386 systems.

Yotam Rubin yotam at makif.omer.k12.il
Sun Jun 3 14:14:16 EDT 2001

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 09:53:14AM -0400, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Hey Yotam,
>    Yes argus compiles fine on Solaris.  Somehow its finding
> a <netinet/ip.h> that has a non-BSD type of "struct ip" defined.
> These are Debian machines?  What does the standard Debian
> /usr/include/netinet/ip.h look like?

I've attached ip.h to this letter, but I suspect the culprit is not netinet/ip.h,
as there are no differences between the i386 and the sparc/arm version of the
discussed file.

    The difference between architectures is manifested in the contents of
/usr/include/bits and /usr/include/asm, so we might want to look there.
I cannot be more specific since I do not have access to non-i386 Debian systems.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin