Argus 'ra' command output columns

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 31 13:46:33 EST 2001

Hey Chris,
   A few things. -L option will print labels for the
various columns.  -L 0 will print it out just once.
Checkout the ./support/Config/rarc file for options to
turn on/off, with some explanations as to how to use
them.  It may be more descriptive than the man page.

   For the Flags, the man page, ra.1 defines them all
so check it out.

   raxml() will print out all the fields, ra() will not
print contents of user capture buffers.  I think thats
about, it there maybe something I've forgotten.

   Yes documentation is what I'm working on, so any
comments that you have would be well accepted.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com