More weird ideas from Scott

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 30 10:40:05 EST 2001

Hey Scott,
   Do you just want to print it, as raxml does?
I'm somewhat resistant to putting this in ra(), as the
formatting gets really weird.  Is there a problem with
using raxml()?  You can attach raxml() to the server
and have it print its output live.  I do this kind of thing:

   raxml -S localhost | fgrep SrcData

all the time.  I also use ragrep() in the same way:

   ragrep -S localhost -e "cgi" -w - | raxml | fgrep Ascii

this does the trick for me.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022