Problem compiling under FreeBSD-4.2

Mark Buchanan markbuchanan at home.com
Sun Jan 28 11:59:42 EST 2001

Well, I've been look'n through systems again, it looks like FreeBSD
(4.2/3.4), Linux (RH 6.2), Solaris (7), DEC Unix (4.0), HP-UX (10.20),
and OpenBSD (2.6) all have <limits.h> which will include LONG_MAX...
Also, I looked out on NetBSDs site and found that in strtol, they
recommend inclusion of <limits.h> also...   My feeling that it should be
just included as a default...  It looks like it's pretty standard
throughout *nix platforms...

Mark

NetBSD Manual Pages:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/man.cgi?manpath=NetBSD+1.5