perl scripts for argus-2.0

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 17 22:23:56 EST 2001

Hey Russell,
   If there is anything I can do to support the Perl
just give a holler.  I'm going to do some perl myself
to start the Web side of argus and so I'll be doing
some work.

    What can I do to help on the false positive side?
Do you feel like you have enough info from Argus?

Hope all is well!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022