Netflow problems with 'O'

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 12 09:38:04 EST 2001

Hey Torbjorn,
No, we support many versions so that should not be a problem.
Ra has some debugging support in it which we can try to use
to see what's going on.  I'm also going to leave this thread
on the list in case anyone has any similar experiences.

To turn on debugging, you need to build argus with the file
".debug" in the argus source root directory.  This turns on
the compile time debugging statement.

  % cd argusdir
  % touch .debug
  % gmake clobber
  % ./configure
  % gmake

After all of this, now you've got a ra() that will printout
debugging statements.

Try ra now with a "-d 8" and lets see what you get.
I would run it with the "-n" option as well so that
name resolution is not an issue.

   ra -d8 -ncCa

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K