argus test web site

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Feb 28 18:23:54 EST 2001

Gentle people,
I've got the test web site up for argus.

Please take a look and make comments.  I'm
not going to "turn it on" until Friday, so your
comments will be very welcome.  The content is
not final, in some places I've just got place holders.
So, if you notice that there is some text that
is missing, please point it out, and of course if
your fingers get excited, send me text and we'll find
a place for it.

http://qosient.com/argus.htm

   Please take particular notice of the Credits
page, if you've been very active on the list, as
I am including your name and your email address.
If you would like to have these removed, please
send me mail and they will be gone!!!!  If you
feel that your name should be on the list, and
it is not, please send me mail, and we'll get your
name included!!!!

   If there are some pages or sections that you
would like added, please don't be shy, and of course
if you hate it, well, just keep your opinions to
yourself ;o)  No, tell me that too.  All comments
are very much welcome.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022