RPM issues.

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Feb 19 15:56:30 EST 2001

	I'm with David here. I favor /usr/local (or something equivelent) so
that argus and its data are easily separable from the OS. On my machines
/usr/local (and /data) are separate partitions so I can newfs /, /usr and /var
and do a clean install of FreeBSD without touching the partitions where argus
and the argus data reside. The RPM issue is specific to Linux as has been
pointed out it doesn't exist across the other supported platforms.