argus-2.0.0.beta.3

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Feb 12 20:00:32 EST 2001

Gentle People,
   We have beta.3 now available.  This release is predominately
an update of raxml() and ragator() to finalize the interactions
of these programs.  raxml() should print out all DSR elements
now, including aggregation DSR's, and ragator() should now
generate correct AGR DSR's.  These Data supplemental records
have number of transactions merged and the time interval means,
std deviations etc. when you slam a bunch of argus records
together.  Very useful.

   Additions include support for printing encapsulation types
for all flows, this includes MPLS, 802.1Q and PPPoE encapsulation
reporting.  Fixes for LLC lsap reporting and a reclaiming of
argus data bits.

   Along with these basic updates, we have a number of
minor bug corrections and tightening of the code base, with
more useful ArgusDebug statements and better handling of
signals when in reads() and select() calls.

   Please do have a look at the ./ChangeLog for details.

ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus

Thanks for all the help!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K