Argus Flow Timeout Issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Dec 20 09:24:58 EST 2001

Hey Wozz,
   Sorry, I missed replying to your mail!!
ragator() is the tool for you, it was designed
to extend the timeouts on a port basis, and
just about any basis that seems reasonable.

  In my low speed environments, I have argus
generate records every second, and the I use
ragator to zip up the long records the next
day, or at the end of the week, when I archive
the data files.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022