argus-2.0.4.tar.gz available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Dec 18 17:28:40 EST 2001

Gentle people,
   argus-2.0.4 is available in the dev section.
This is going to be the one, if we don't get any complaints.
This fixes a number of problems relating to opening unnumbered
interfaces, better timeout performance, modified ./configure,
fixed some issues with TcpWrapper based access control, fixed
DLT_RAW decoder for Linux PPP and SLIP, added LFS checking
in ./configure, update raxml(), and last but not at all least
we added Russell's perl scripts and modules for scan detection.

The only outstanding bug that this release does not address
is a problem with Cisco Netflow record reading off the wire.
Still working on that bug.

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.4.tar.gz

Do give this a go, and if there are no problems, I'll
release it on Thursday.

I've tested it on RH 2.2-2.4 and Solaris.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com