Question

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sat Dec 1 10:16:53 EST 2001

Hello Ricardo,
   Yes this is very easy to do, and programs like ra()
are designed to support this exact scenario.

   host1  argus running, listening on port 561
   host2  argus running, listening on port 561

   ra -w ra.out -S host1 -S host2 - host host1 and host2

will collect the records that involve only host1 and
host2 from both argus probes, in realtime and output the
records to the outputfile ra.out, so that you can compare.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com