argus-2.0.1.beta.3 available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 24 08:52:52 EDT 2001

Gentle People,
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.1.beta.3.tar.gz
is available on the server.  This is the "release candidate"
for argus-2.0.1.  It does seem to be doing well, even in the
most hostile of environments, so if there are not any issues,
with this version, I'll release it as argus-2.0.1 next week.

This version has a number of fixes relating specifically
to high loaded argi, as well as some fixes for some minor
nits that have come up.  Only one major change from beta.2.
There are some changes to support ragrep-2.1.0 (grep is at 2.1.0),
which allows you to grep the user data buffer that argus can
capture. Ragrep will be available sometime next week, if anyone
is interested in a "pre-release" copy, send me mail.  I'll
send a complete description of ragrep() by Friday.

Hope all is well!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022