argus tarfile naming conventions!

Yotam Rubin yotam at makif.omer.k12.il
Fri Apr 6 08:57:05 EDT 2001

Greetings,

We can do what a lot of projects do: Create a branch for the stable
version and a branch for the unstable version. Example:
We would label the stable branch as 2.0* and its development (unstable) branch
would be called 2.1*. This provides a method to clearly distinct between the
two versions. An added bonus is that this does not cause problems with packaging
software.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin