argus-2.0.0j option sensitivity?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Sep 29 07:54:51 EDT 2000

Hey Mark,
   Your first incantation will process the file "argusfile", then it
will try to process the file "host" and then the file "10.0.0.1".
So you need to do this:

   ra -ncr argusfile - host 10.0.0.1

To generate some debugging information, be sure to these
steps:
   % touch .devel
   % ./configure
   % make clean
   % make

This will generate all things with the "-g" option.  From there
you should get core dumps, which will be helpful.
All you'll need to do if there is a problem:

   %  gdb argus_binary core

and the output of this will send on the way.
With Peter's help I fixed a few gotchas, so you should
refetch the package.  I'll put another one up this afternoon
argus-2.0.0k and we should go from there.

Carter