argus-2.0.0f phase 2

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 27 22:36:12 EDT 2000

Gentle People,
   There is a new argus-2.0.0j on the server at
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.0j.tar.gz
that I have just put up.  Wed Sept 27 22:30:00.
This has many improvements and includes ethernet addresses.
The filters all should be working now, (syn, fin, ether src)
and many cosmetics have been done for consistency of output.

   Some packet counting inconsistencies have been resolved,
and there were some real winners in this lineup.  There
may still be a few lurking, but some major problems may have
been solved.

   Still needing to find the time corruption problem, but
that is for tomorrow.

   Remember argus-2.0.0f is not compatible with previous
versions, so do be careful to throw out any stale data,
apps.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022