core again

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Sep 25 12:26:21 EDT 2000

	After running clean all weekend what ever is sticking in argus's throat
has resurfuced this morning. Unfortunatly running the tcpdump file through
argus_bpf doesn't case the core so it isn't reproducable offline. I'll have
to try feeding the tcpdump file to tcpreplay and see if it being on the wire
again will reproduce the problem.
	As well once (out of three or four times) when I kill -HUP ed the
first argus task (and tcpdump) the first tasks stopped but the two child
tasks didn't and wouldn't until kill -9 ed.