argus-2.0.0h fixes all problems ;o)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Sep 22 16:18:16 EDT 2000

Peter,
   I uploaded argus-2.0.0h, which should address
all the bugs so far.  I fixed the reverse arp crash,
and added a first shot at ethertype support for ipx,
based on your file.  I think I addressed the %lld issue
for FreeBSD and a bunch of things.

   There was a little bug that removed our non-ip
reporting, but I'm proud to report that the problem
I created has been solved ;o)

Thanks a great deal for the packet files.  I'm off to
work on automatic address reassignment in tcpclean().

Best Regards,

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022