Further (broken) argus-2.0.0 patches

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 4 14:25:02 EDT 2000

Gentle People,
   Here is a distribution that has incorporated fixes
for all the FreeBSD issues, so far.  I made the -pthread
compiler option specific for freebsd4.x, because of
Neil's mail.  Try it out.  It should work?

   It has a reworked ./configure and Makefile.in files.
It also has a few bugs fixed and a few new features, so
you should shift to this version.

Carter