Further (broken) argus-2.0.0 patches

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Sep 3 10:58:21 EDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-argus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
[mailto:owner-argus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu]On Behalf Of Carter Bullard
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 10:32 AM
To: 'Neil Long'; 'Peter Van Epp'
Cc: 'argus'
Subject: RE: Further (broken) argus-2.0.0 patches

Hey Neil,
   The tests are perfect and not a waste of time in
any way.  They help to give me a priority for
fixing things.

I had completely forgotten the '-e' and '-a'
options so they go in on Tuesday.  An option that
you do want to test is the multiple '-w filename "filter"'
expressions, the filter needs to be quoted for the
thing to work.  There is no testing that the filenames
don't collides, so don't complain if you put two
"-" and you get unexpected results ;o).

Gentle People,
   The multiple '-w filename "filter"' apply to argus, not
the clients.  Sorry if there was any confusion.

Carter